Friday, May 10, 2013

Our VERY OWN GM World Class Technicians

Technician Name: Pat Ward


Where are you from: Hackettstown

Where did you learn to work on cars?: Since I was younger, I had been working on cars with my grandfather. He bought a mini-bike when I was 10 and I put it together. Since then I have always had a knack for working on anything with a motor. 

How long have you been working at Chevrolet?: 11 years

Do you have any awards/certifications? GM World Class Technician, Master GM Tech, Master A.S.E Technician, GM Mark of Excellence Award, Certified NJ Inspection License

What’s your favorite car ? 64-65 Mustang it was my second car and I will never forget how much I loved it!

What do you like to do outside of work?: Go to the gym, ride my motorcycles, mountain biking, water skiing.. anything to stay active!






Technician Name: Eddie Kulesa


Where are you from?: Bloomfield, NJ

Where did you learn to work on cars?: Self taught, always loved working and driving them. Over 40 years in the business

How long have you worked at Chevrolet?: 16 years

Do you have any awards/certifications:? Master A.S.E Technician, GM World Class Technician, NJ Motor Vehicle Inspector License, NJ Motor vehicle Emissions Repair License

What do you like to do outside of work?: I enjoy playing with grand kids and umpiring Little League games


No comments:

Post a Comment